- (1) Pair of three-day pass for this years edition of the Langerado Music Festival, scheduled to take place between March 6 and 8 in Miami, Florida.
- (1) Mute Records prize pack, includes signed copy of M83s Saturdays = Youth and limited edition picture disc of Goldfrapps A&E 7″
- (2) Bob Dylan – Tell Tale Signs: the Bootleg Series Vol. 8 (box set)
- (1) Zvue Model 250 Personal Media Player
- Signed memorabilia from Tomorrow Never Knows 2009 bands, including Department of Eagles and The Poison Arrows.
- Spectacle: Elvis Costello with /Sundance Channel prize pack, includes speakers, t-shirt, thermos, and official Sundance Channel notebook.
- DVD Prize Pack featuring The Flaming Lips The Fearless Freaks, Bad Religion: Live at the Paladium, and A Colbert Christmas
- Grab bag! A random assortment of CDs and vinyls from some of your favorite acts. Think of it as Christmas morning! Surprises galore!
- Nikki Sixx – The Heroin Diaries: A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rock Star
We may not be super cutting edge – in fact, we’re probably one of the last ones to jump on the bandwagon – but beginning today, Consequence of Sound is now officially on both Twitter and MySpace! So follow and friend us – and you might get the inside scoop on some of our special plans for the future.
Now onto something much more important, at least from a materialistic sense. CoS’ first annual Ultimate Raffle ends tomorrow!!! Let me repeat that. CoS’ first annual Ultimate Raffle ends tomorrow!!! In a little over 24 hours, we’ll be picking the winners of all the below prizes and shooting off a check to Fractured Atlas – all the profits go to charity!
So in other words, BUY! BUY! BUY!
And don’t forget, the more you buy, the more you save!
1 Ticket = $3.00
2 Tickets = $5.00 (you save $1.00!)
3 Tickets = $7.00 (you save $2.00!)
4 Tickets = $9.00 (you save $3.00!)
5 Tickets = $10.00 (you save $5.00!)
6 Tickets = $12.00 (you save $6.00!)
7 Tickets = $14.00 (you save $7.00!)
8 Tickets = $16.00 (you save $8.00!)
9 Tickets = $18.00 (you save $9.00!)
10 Tickets = $20.00 (you save $10.00!)
As for the prizes…