Last week, we told you about that the Tim Burton-directed, Johnny Depp-starring Alice In Wonderland film was going to have a song on its soundtrack from the combined pop-punk genius of Mark Hoppus and Pete Wentz. Now, according to MySpace (via TwentyFourBit), the tracklist for said effort, which is being called Almost Alice, has been announced and we’re in for a few more surprises.
First, there’s tons of pop-punk in this album. Aside from the Hoppus-Wentz collabo, the likes of Avril Lavigne, All Time Low, 3OH!3, Metro Station, and more appear. For those of you not down with the Hot Topic sound (or afraid to admit), the soundtrack’s also sports tracks from Wolfmother, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, and Franz Ferdinand. But in a move that is sure to make everyone, both pre and post-puberty, truly happy, Robert Smith has a song you’re sure to remember. The Cure frontman is going solo with a remake of “Very Good Advice”.
A video for the soundtrack’s first single, Lavigne’s “Alice (Underground)”, is due sometime in February. Almost Alice is in stores on March 2nd. The film hits theaters March 5th.
Almost Alice Tracklist:
01. Alice (Underground) – Avril Lavigne
02. The Poison – The All-American Rejects
03. The Technicolor Phase – Owl City
04. Her Name Is Alice – Shinedown
05. Painting Flowers – All Time Low
06. Where’s My Angel – Metro Station
07. Strange – Tokio Hotel and Kerli
08. Follow Me Down – 3OH!3 featuring Neon Hitch
09. Very Good Advice – Robert Smith
10. In Transit – Mark Hoppus with Pete Wentz
11. Welcome to Mystery – Plain White T’s
12. Tea Party – Kerli
13. The Lobster Quadrille – Franz Ferdinand
14. Running Out of Time – Motion City Soundtrack
15. Fell Down a Hole – Wolfmother
16. White Rabbit – Grace Potter and the Nocturnals