Much like R.E.M., Beastie Boys have no plans to tour behind their new LP and have thus resorted to some pretty creative means to drum up the hype machine. James Franco doesn’t make appearance, but a bunch of other A-Listers star in a 22-minute short film that has been the talk of the internet for a good month now. And just this morning, the trio made up for the Knicks suckiness by leaking their album via a beat box placed at center court of Madison Square Garden. There’s also a dancing gorilla.
Update: You can also stream the explicit version of album in the SoundCloud widget below.
Hot Sauce Committee, Pt 2 arrives May 3rd via Capital Records and pre-orders are now ongoing.
Hot Sauce Committee, Pt. 2 Tracklist:
01. Make Some Noise
02. Nonstop Disco Powerpack
04. Too Many Rappers [new reactionaries version] (feat. NAS)
05. Say It
06. The Bill Harper Collection
07. Dont Play No Game That I Cant Win (feat. Santigold)
08. Long Burn The Fire
09. Funky Donkey
10. The Larry Routine
11. Tadlocks Glasses
12. Lee Majors Come Again
13. Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament
14. Heres A Little Something For Ya
15. Crazy Ass Shit
16. The Lisa Lisa/Full Force Routine