Advertisement

Video: Ryan Adams – “Dirty Rain”

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ryan Adams Ashes Fire Video: Ryan Adams   Dirty Rain

As my cohort Chris Coplan noted yesterday, Ryan Adams has been plenty kind when it comes to previewing his forthcoming LP, Ashes & Fire. The folk-rock god has already unveiled “Lucky Now”, the album’s title track, and “Invisible Riverside”, and now Time.com has a performance clip of Adams debuting the album’s opening track, “Dirty Rain”. Watch in awe below.

You’ve now heard 36.36% of Ashes & Fire. Hear the remaining 63.64% when the album hits stores on October 11th via PAX-AM/Capitol, or whenever Ryan decides to drop another teaser. Which will probably be tomorrow, so check back then.

Ashes & Fire Tracklist:
01. Dirty Rain
02. Ashes & Fire
03. Come Home
04. Rocks
05. Do I Wait
06. Chains Of Love
07. Invisible Riverside
08. Save Me
09. Kindness
10. Lucky Now
11. I Love You But I Don’t Know What To Say

Advertisement