“What Dreams Are Made Of”, one of the unreleased tracks included on Pusha T’s upcoming retail EP Fear of God 2: Let Us Pray, has hit the web (via Pusha-T.com). Check it out below.
Since we last talked, Pusha T has expanded the EP’s tracklist to 12 tracks. Other tracks appearing on the effort include the Kanye West and Young Jeezy-aided “Amen” and the Tyler, the Creator collaboration “Trouble on My Mind”. Check out the titles of the other nine tracks below, then pick up the EP beginning November 8th via G.O.O.D. Music/Deacon.
Fear Of God 2: Let Us Pray EP Tracklist:
01. Changing Of The Guards (feat. Diddy)
02. Amen (feat. Kanye West & Young Jeezy)
03. Trouble On My Mind (feat. Tyler, The Creator)
04. What Dreams Are Made Of
05. Body Work (feat. Juicy J, Meek Mill, and French Montana)
06. Everything That Glitters (feat. French Montana)
07. So Obvious
08. Feeling Myself (feat. Kevin Cossom)
09. Raid (feat. 50 Cent & Pharrell)
10. My God
11. I Still Wanna (feat. Rick Ross & Ab Liva)
12. Alone in Vegas