German DJ/producer Marco Niemerski, a.k.a. Tensnake, first stormed the dance floor with his huge 2010 hit, “Coma Cat”. Now, he’s ready to finally release his long-awaited debut album, Glow, on March 11th via Astralwerks (a day before in the UK via Virgin EMI). The 14-track effort continues Niemerski’s penchant for throwback dance music, and features an impressive body of guests, including disco legend Nile Rodgers, soulful crooner Jamie Lidell, and electro-pop artists Fiora and MNEK.
Following previously released singles “58 BPM” and “See Right Through” comes “Love Sublime”, the first of two Rodger collaborations. Led by the uber-confident swank of singer Fiora, it’s a tingling and infectious house cut sublime enough for both house clubs from decades past and modern-day Boiler Room sessions. Listen in below.
01. First Song
02. Love Sublime (feat. Nile Rodgers & Fiora)
03. Feel Of Love (Tensnake & Jacques Lu Cont feat. Jamie Lidell)
04. No Colour
05. Ten Minutes
06. Kill The Time (feat. Fiora)
07. Selfish (feat. Jeremy Glenn)
08. Good Enough To keep (feat. Nile Rodgers & Fiora)
10. Listen Everybody (feat. Fiora)
11. See Right Through (feat. Fiora)
12. No Relief (feat. Fiora)
13. Things Left To Say
14. 58 BPM (feat. Fiora)