Next week, Ariana Grande will release her new album, My Everything. In anticipation, the rising pop star has shared the singles “Problem” featuring Iggy Azalea, “Big Mistake” featuring Big Sean, and “Break Free” produced by Zedd. (Oh, and even a couple of boob rockets, too!) Now, after teasing the track earlier this month, Grande has unveiled the full version of “Love Me Harder”, her collaboration with sultry R&B singer The Weeknd.
Yearning and infectious, the mellow, electronic pop jam reads like a match made in vocal heaven — Grande’s feathery vox and The Weeknd’s slick croon complement one another rather perfectly. Listen in below.
My Everything hits stores on August 25th. In addition to The Weeknd, Big Sean, and Iggy Azalea, the LP promises collaborations with with Childish Gambino, ASAP Ferg, and Cashmere Cat.
My Everything Tracklist:
02. Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
03. One Last Time
04. Why Try
05. Break Free (feat. Zedd)
06. Best Mistake (feat. Big Sean)
07. Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)
08. Break Your Heart Right Back (feat. Childish Gambino)
09. Love Me Harder (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me (feat. ASAP Ferg)
12. My Everything