As those swept up by the “Harlem Shake” craze can attest, Baauer’s production style has always pulled from the hip-hop spectrum. For his upcoming debut album, Aa, the New York native has enlisted the help of two of the genre’s leading forces, Future and Pusha T.
All three acts come together on the hard-hitting LP cut “Kung Fu”. Here, both MCs sling out the rhyming equivalent of masterful flying back kicks.
Check it out below.
Aa lands in stores March 18th through LuckyMe. For more, check out “Day Ones” and the M.I.A.-aided “Temple”.
06. Day Ones (feat. Novelist & Leikeli 47)
07. Good & Bad
08. Way From Me (feat. Tirzah)
09. Temple (feat. M.I.A. & G Dragon)
10. Make it Bang (feat. TT the Artist)
11. Kung Fu (feat. Pusha T & Future)
12. Church Reprise (feat. Rustie)