Of Mics and Men comes just as Showtime has aired the second episode of the documentary show. Where the series looks back at the how the legend became what it is, the new EP takes its history and uses it as a stepping stone for the future. Lead single “On That Sht Again”, for example, finds Ghostface Killah and RZA rapping over a sample of the line, “Wu-Tang slang is mad dangerous” from Bring Da Rukus”.
The effort features three other cuts: “Seen a Lot of Things” from Ghostface, Raekwon, and Harley; “Do the Same as My Brother Do” from RZA; and the title track featuring RZA, Masta Killa, and Cappadonna. The other tracks are skits, including one featuring Nas.
Of Mics and Men Artwork:
Of Mics and Men Tracklist:
01. On That Sht Again – Ghostface Killah, RZA
02. Seen a Lot of Things – Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, Harley
03. Project Kids (skit) – Nas
04. Do the Same as My Brother Do – RZA
05. Yo, Is You Cheo? (skit) – Cheo Hodari Coker
06. Of Mics and Men – RZA, Masta Killa, Cappadonna
07. One Rhyme (skit) – GZA & Masta Killa