Here’s one of a Few Good Things: Saba‘s new album is out now via The Orchard. Take a listen below.
“The concept of Few Good Things is the realization of self after a search for exterior fulfillment,” the Chicago rapper said of his third solo effort. “It is the satisfaction and completeness you gain by simply living a life that is yours. Few is a small number, but few is not lonely. In the face of all adversity, a few good things is recognizing and accepting blessings. Few is to count them, one by one – an empty glass is full of air, an empty bank is full of lessons., and an empty heart is full of memories. Few good things is to grow comfortable with the empty, and despite that, finding your fullness.”
Saba has previewed Few Good Things with similarly thoughtful singles, from the poverty tales “Fearmonger” and “Come My Way” to the self love anthem “Stop That.” Meshing electronic beats with delicate guitar, the 14-track record features a wide range of guests, including Smino, G Herbo, 6LACK, Krayzie Bone, and Saba’s own Pivot Gang.
In April, Saba will head out on tour with Amindi and Lute. Tickets are on sale now via Ticketmaster.
Few Good Things Artwork:
Few Good Things Tracklist:
01. Free Samples (feat. Cheflee)
02. One Way or Every N**** with a Budget
03. Survivor’s Guilt (feat. G Herbo)
04. An Interlude Called ‘Circus’ (feat. Eryn Allen Kane)
05. Fearmonger (feat. Daoud)
06. Come My Way (feat. Krayzie Bone)
07. Still (feat. 6lack and Smino)
08. A Simpler Time (feat. Mereba)
09. Soldier (feat. Pivot Gang)
10. If I Had a Dollar (feat. Benjamin Earl Turner)
11. Stop That
12. Make Believe (feat. Fousheé)
13. 2012 (feat. Day Wave)
14. Few Good Things (feat. Black Thought and Eryn Allen Kane)